The following facilities are available within the College:
- Modern air- conditioned classrooms
- Interactive white boards within general classrooms
- Juno sound systems within classrooms
- Modern air-conditioned Library, with computerised circulation and internet access and qualified librarian
- Multi-Purpose Centre for liturgies, sports, assemblies and the arts
- Performing Arts Centre
- State of the art computer network with internet access and personal email
- Modern INTAD facility with up to date equipment and safety practices
- Well equipped Science Laboratories
- Visual Art Studio with outdoor courtyard for creativity plus display areas for student art
- Computers in classrooms and 3 computer labs including more than 120 PC’s, 150 portable laptops and 20 iPads
- Whole College Wireless Network
- Modern teaching equipment and resources (regularly updated)
- Large playgrounds and playground equipment
- Extensive array of sporting equipment
- Wonderful gardens and outdoor sitting areas
- Large undercover outdoor eating and meeting areas
The Visual Art Studio is a versatile large space with a range of purpose built areas for the making of art. The large classroom is able to be configured as required. A number of display options are available with a white gallery wall and two display windows providing exceptional possibilities of showcasing student work. The Sculpture Courtyard is an outside covered area suitable for painting large items and undertaking the creation of three-dimensional work like clay and plaster. There is an electric kiln for the firing of ceramic pieces. A functional space with capacity to meet the artistic needs of student work.
The Industrial Technology and Design (INTAD) facility is architecturally designed and built for the manufacturing of projects. This modern, open plan practical environment is where students are exposed to a variety of traditional and modern materials, tools and equipment. The substantially outfitted workshops enable the production of purpose designed, independently modified, functional products in conjunction with developing an awareness of relevant industry safety obligations. The contemporary technology teaching philosophy encourages students to find solutions for tomorrow, helping to ensure healthy environments for current and future generations.
The College has two well equipped science laboratories designed for the purpose of teaching and demonstrating science across both Middle Years and Senior Science. The science facility has a part-time Science Technician and five experienced teaching staff. The laboratories have a variety of labware and technology that allows teachers to deliver science learning outcomes aligned with the National Curriculum. Click here for more information on the subject of Science.